Who We Help:
We specialize in helping people aged 40+ be more active, healthy and mobile. People love working with us because we empower them through movement, instead of just telling you to take pain pills or avoid activities you love. We customize and develop a long-term plan and strategy for you that will not only get rid of your problem, but give you the best chance for it not to come back.
If you’re simply looking for a quick-fix to your problem, we won’t be a good fit for you.
If you’re looking to understand what’s REALLY causing your pain or stiffness, and are motivated to find a long-term solution that is uniquely customized for you, then you ARE a good fit and should consider working with us!
Want to talk to a specialist for FREE and learn how to start working with us?
What Makes us Different:
- All sessions are one-on-one – stop sharing your appointment time with other people.
- We are EXPERTS in movement – we don’t need X-rays or MRI’s to figure out the cause of your problem or why things hurt or feel stiff.
- You don’t need a prescription or referral to come see us
- BEFORE we take you on as a client – we make certain we’re a good fit for each other and that we can help you – we don’t believe in wasting anyone’s time or money.
- You graduate from us when you’re ready and feeling 100% – not because your insurance company told us to.
- We’re not a “big-box” clinic – we have office pups, hot coffee and tea waiting for you, and get to know you as a person versus your “diagnosis.”
- We truly love our clients and prioritize your experience over everything else – we want you to be happy, seen, heard, and have fun while you’re here!
- Back pain and Sciatica
- Herniated or bulging Discs
- Hip and Knee Pain
- Neck and Shoulder pain
- Radiating pain in your arm or leg (Radiculopathy)
- Pilates-based rehabilitation
- McKenzie method
- Dry Needling
- Empowering you through MOVEMENT – 90% of ALL musculoskeletal problems (aches, pains, and strains) can be resolved WITHOUT pain pills, procedures, or surgery
- Helping people in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s stay active, healthy, and mobile – so they can do what they LOVE instead of spending time in the doctor’s office